Siaw Ping

For the past week, my mood has been swinging end-to-end without reasons. I couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with me. Just feel like venting my temper, not wanting to think of the consequences or anyone that i may hurt. Sit down and telling myself that i am so bad to behave like that.

There are surprises after surprises dooming these few weeks. I am elevated by all these, however on the other hand, i feel restless. I lost my own leisure time, thinking...imagining...planning... it’s like back to university life whereby there were lots of decision and plans to jump over.

I had finished the 1st theology class last Saturday. It’s really a knowledge-based and learning-inclined class where i came across lots of ritual or different religion practices. When i know more about other religion/belief, it somehow makes me more confident to share gospel with them. Some practices i was like “Ah, like this also can ar?”, and i really really wonder the reasons behind.


Photoshop or artwork has never rendered me from being cheerful. It’s something i like and enjoy playing with it. Recently i am busy designing for a contact lens packaging. For the very first time, i amend so many times. Of course this time is for commercialization purpose, gonna be serious about it. Squeeze my mind for a unique design for it. Starting to have sleepless night, no more 8-hours slumber.

I design till a stage where i don’t feel like open photoshop. Precious bedtime moment with GOD somehow lost in air. i only come to realise it after a week. I believe once relationship with GOD weakened; all other things will be torn out as well. Remember the bridge between grapes and branches. Without GOD, we can do nothing. Again, GOD reminds me to put HIM on top of my interest. Drawing my footsteps near to GOD.... shout to GOD, worship HIM in whatever tasks my hands are shaping.... i still haven’t come out with the design, but, again, sweetness of experiencing GOD overwhelming in the 1st place. Oh yes!


Yee~ i remember i received such gift from little fish, apple memo pad.
As my birthday present, right? >_<


And one thing, i rejected being Art Teacher. I shared in Facebook that Saturday morning is the wonderful time with GOD. If i were to insert Art teaching in my calendar, then lots of things will be left unorganized. Chasing after $$$ sounds good but it’s the major culprit in dragging us away from spiritual life. Of course i wouldn’t be the “all work make apple a dull girl”, not forgetting to add element of enjoyment bit by bit.



Obeying GOD, this is definitely a big gift, see whether we want to accept it or not. How about you? Having something in your mind? Seek GOD and knock at HIS door~

Sweet apples are flooding all over the place. huhuhu~~

2 Responses
  1. PlaYfIsH Says:

    Apple sis, recently very busy oh you~~~ miss your red red apple oh~~~ dun wan see you green apple... must be cheerful owez oh!!! << no.4 love *hug hug* >.^ >> (oh ya! the apple memo pad is not only from me, is from all of our zoo members + pianist ^^)


  2. Siaw Ping Says:

    icic...i remember it was you who passed to me lo...then, this apple pad is full of love love oo..happy happy...
    this year, i don't have christmas deco oo..seeing you all there so enjoyable, somehow it affects me here..wakaka..
    little fish, be happy ya.. you are a colourful fish oo..knowing that you are very busy also, but remember to SMILE more oo...