Siaw Ping
This date has been somehow special whereby


Two lovable juniors having their baptism today
I shared bible basic knowledge with three 90th young believers
I arranged one giving-encouragement section
Again, they wrote that I am ‘cute’
Is it a good thing to share?
Don’t know how long I will carry this title?
Anyway, got ‘fly fly’ a bit coz they actually shared more than our 1st meet
Taught Sunday School
Inserted “Bible Millionaire” game in my teaching
They were excited about having laptop and projector in class
Thankful that i manage to catch their attention
As i found out that devotional material in the workbook is not attractive enough for 11-12 years old kids
I photocopied 6-days devotion materials for them
Emphasizing the importance of devotion
I gave 5-colours beads to them as Christmas Gift
Of course not forgetting to share the meanings of those 5 colours
Surprisingly, they were so excited getting such gift
In my eye, it’s just a very small gift, nothing much
Ah, kids are so simple-minded
Had an idle evening resting
So coincidentally
Two juniors calling me up at night and chatted for almost 2 hours
Just get to know that there are so many stories happening in Parit Buntar
Wakaka...

0 Responses