Siaw Ping
Please read psalms 19:14 before proceed reading.

A wolf was caught by a trap. Although he escaped successfully, he lost his tail. From that day onwards, he was laughed and teased by friends, and this made him feeling rather upset. Thus, he thought of ways so that other wolves become the same as him, tail-less. If everyone was tail-less, then he won’t feel that different from them.

So, he gathered his friends and advised them sincerely to "take away" their tails. He said, “How nice it is without tail, weight reduces, movement also becomes very easy-going.” One of the wolves interrupted and said, “My dear friend, if not only you lost your tail, would you still advise us like this?”

This story tells us not to force other people to be in the same shoes as us, thinking that they will only grow if they experience the same as us. GOD let us have our very own special experience, not to let us being boastful about it, instead, for us to learn humbly from the experience.

I have no fellowship life since young and i do long to have such memory when i saw my friends happily enjoy their days, especially during Christmas month. Keep recalling back how my walk with GOD is these few days, how has actually GOD led me through ups and downs in life.....

Sometimes, i tend to forget pieces of pieces when i stand in the midst of people. How i find myself to be that tiny. I am short and I can’t see lots of things in just one sight, spectrum of sight is very limited. Growing background has made me a pampered girl, being protected from any unforeseen circumstances. Some friends say that it’s a good personality to develop as there are not many people having such personality. World has become so complicated that simplicity starts to fade in silence.


I am not that alert and observant to things happening around me. The title of “Working adult” is still not a phrase in my dictionary. It’s really hard for me to understand life of a working adult. In Career Cell Group, every brothers and sisters are unique in the ways that they are. One is divorced, one is illiterate, one is business-minded, and another one is girl-minded.... they are special in my eyes as i have never been with a circle of people of such personality and background.

I have been quite forceful for the past few months, bringing the past-self to this cell group. I know it’s somewhere not right but i just hardly accept..... think of one song ,”yong gan zou chu qu”........


Oh LORD, i don’t want to be the tail-less wolf......



0 Responses