Siaw Ping
Yeah, I am back from Kemamam, my very 1st business trip with manager and colleagues.

After coming back, my mood is super duper good. Counting GOD’s blessings every move I make. Plus, it was raining when i popped out of my blanket this morning. This business trip was not merely for work purpose; instead i enjoy scenery that comes into picture, every piece of sharing with colleagues.

Dear friend, now I am a working adult and yet I feel like I am pampered in office. Wakaka. I went out with two big brothers and they really take very good care of me. Both of them kept buying food + titbits to eat. Four-to-five hours of journey was relaxing as we shared lots of childhood memory. My manager even shared his pre-pakto history with us, very funny and movie-like.

I had a very filling breakfast. My favourite roti bakar wor....i ate quite a lot. Hai Peng Kopitiam, heard that it’s well-known in Kemamam. Had my 1st full cup of kopi and mini-sized nasi dagang....hehe....


Bought 30 packets of keropok, ‘kongsi’ with colleagues 20 packets, promise to bring some for Pangkor camp. Yeah! Can’t imagine how enjoyable the sharing time with No.1 keropok in hand.

Almost forget that today is Friday. Tonight will attend Mrs.Chua’s wake service at Nirvana Memorial Park. Although not knowing her that much, the purpose I go there is to pray for her and her family. This kind of scenario gives hard impact to me as it reminds me to appreciate each and every breath that GOD gives me. Rev Chua is surely very sad and for your information, he was the one who baptised me last year.

Tomorrow is another exciting journey for me ---- theology class on religion. Prince Lychee has sudden business trip to Sibu, thus not joining for the 1st class.

P/S: Ding dong ding dong is in the air. May GOD bless the class and strengthen those who prepare and join. Ding dong ding dong is back to foyer lembaran. I took up the 1st wave, ended, here comes 2nd wave. Reminding every one of us that ding dong ding dong is not carrying Apple Sis's shadow, let it shines in GOD's glory ya. Encourage brothers and sisters to grow deep in GOD together.
1 Response
  1. Lynn_Roey^^ Says:

    yea... Terengganu foods~~ :D