Siaw Ping
Another fruitful weekend for me. I enjoy most of my days and the past weekend had been another wonderful memory to think of. Prince Lychee intended not to go working on Saturday after I uttered my urge to make craft out of the dried flowers. Yeah Yeah!!

I have been in Puchong for more than 3 months, but my supper mood is kind-of lost in space. I think within these 3 months plus, not more than 10 times having my supper time. Hehe. On Fri night, everyone seemed like excited about having supper, so I just follow them out after cell group gathering. I remember I don't have problem having teh panas at night one (erm...maybe only effective in campus gua?). I had a cup of teh panas and I stayed awake till early morning. So tiring...

However, I was looking forward to morning market shopping though I had insufficient rest. Prince Lychee and I went for vege shopping at Puchong big big morning market. Not forgetting to search for filling breakfast. I got to find my new favourite food --- Curry "zhu chiong fan". And yes, I was over-eating till I fall sleep again at around 11am.wakaka~~

Thought of giving up to have craft time this weekend as loving room will be used for tuition the whole Saturday evening. Thank GOD I "fight" against it. Those flowers I got it free as my Convo gift~~ hehe. Thank you thank you. There are still much leftover after i finished this simple art. this idea comes across my mind when i went for a thanksgiving gathering at Cikgu Wong's tuition centre. Ya, I wanna make something as wall deco for her. She treats both Prince Lychee and I very well o..

A glance at my very 1st art of flowers...


Yesterday night, I went to "China Wind" to look for toys to play on this coming Sunday. Prince Lychee will be the game master. So from now on, we need to get all things to be ready before this Sunday. A special Sunday School whereby Orang Asli are invited to join in the crowd. So happy to buy a packet of buttons with just RM 2.Adding new thing to my collection.

Then, went to giant to see see. I am looking for a kind of sweet that keep on 'popping' when in contact with saliva. Childhood memory. Not manage to find it so bought "big foot" to ease my desire~~hihi...

Found 3D crytal puzzle~ I was given two apples by small cloud and geo as my convo present. Love it so much. I saw similar design with different product, high heel shoe. If next time i see more 3D crystal puzzle, i just afraid i will buy one for each items. Very nice oo~

=The End=

Gonna start working lu~
0 Responses