Siaw Ping
Today I reach office at around 7.45am, spending 45 minutes to read spiritual book. Yeah, i start with another new book, namely “Take it to heart” Chinese version (ba ni fang zai wo xin shang). It has a very attractive cover page, scratch-typed drawing with kiddie picture.

It’s a 60-days devotional book. The one that i would like to share is about “Smelling HIM”.

The title sounds a bit weird to me. The content is a simple article. A lot of friends around me are not confident with Christianity because they can’t see Jesus, a person who can’t be “touched” by hands. I believe you as Christian would tell them that you can feel Jesus deep in your heart, right? Yeah, you got it.

We can breathe because of oxygen, but can you see it? Nope, you can’t but you know the presence of oxygen. No people who can’t find GOD, just that they don’t confess the truth. GOD uses different ways to show HIS glory to us, HE doesn’t hide it from us indeed. HE is so jubilantly to show us all about HIM.

Moment of silence : reminisce the piece of memory whereby you strongly feel the presence of GOD

I watched out of the lonely window. There is greenery just outside the office. I can see birds chirping, flying joyously in the air. I can see blue sky, softy floating cloud..... all the creation of GOD. GOD is everywhere. This really makes me “YAHOO” silently in my heart. Wakaka. As usual, i end with a prayer. Prayer seems to become a norm in my life, words of prayer repeated by itself, which is something pity. I gonna start all over again refreshed...to build intimate relationship with GOD anew.

I remember the very 1st prayer that I prayed in loud was with bro watermelon. Guess he is growing very healthily now, praise the LORD. From that day onwards, i tell myself to keep praying for others, whenever i feel the needs to do so. Friends, do not be afraid to pray in loud ya. May GOD bless you through the journey.

Has you smell GOD today? I can ensure you that it’s a great thing to start your Monday. Hopefully your moment of silence is as fragrant as a rose. Enjoy it ya~
0 Responses